Wednesday, June 23, 2010

A week at the Beach.

I spent the first week of my summer break with my second family. We went to Emerald Isle and I fit right in with my best friend Kelsey and her family and friends. Here are some pictures!

The beach. My favorite place on earth.


All us kids! I was almost too short for this one!


Group Shot! L to R: Megan, Sydney, Lindsey, Me, Kelsey, and Nicholas and Evan on the bottom.


Another group shot down on the beach. Our house was waterfront!


Kelsey and I on the beach. This girl is my best friend. I can always count on her.




I had a great time on our beach trip and I'm glad I went.
We had so much fun from our bed falling the first night, to meeting and hanging out with the family in the next house, to an aquarium trip, to chinese food, to swimming with stingrays, to new nicknames, to ... well I guess you could say we had a blast. The week flew by like time does when you;re having fun, and I can't wait to spend more time with Kelsey this summer!

No comments:

Search This Blog