Saturday, March 13, 2010

Lock In and Miss Rosewood

I have been busy busy busy lately!
Last week I was sick all week and I got better just in time to enjoy som eplanned events.


Last night the Show Choir had our lock in rehearsal from 7pm to 7am.

I stayed up 11 of the 12 hours!


I got a nice surprise when my senior friends from my freshman year, Amber and CJ came to spend the night with us!

We rehearsed from 8-10, 12-1, 3-3:30, and then the director said we had the rest of the night to hang out.

I had a great time.





Tonight was the Miss Rosewood pageant for girls from school.
Nine girls competed.
My best friends Beth and Marieke were among them.
Other friends in the pageant were Anna, Leia, Briona, Rachael, Kelly, Jen, and Angelica.
Yeah, I'm friends with everybody. haha.


The girls put up a tough competition and I am thankful I wasn't a judge.

In the end, the title went to the very deserving Rachael.
Leia was Miss Congeniality, and Anna and Briona were the runners up.




Now I am enjoying a nice evening at home catching up in the internet world!
Gotta love a busy weekend!

No comments:

Search This Blog