Sunday, March 7, 2010

I just got Baptized

and it was the most amazing thing I have ever done in my entire life.



I was baptized in a group of 17 people this morning at my church, Whitley Church.
We were baptized one by one in a warm pool of the holy water.


Two friends from school that I've known since the first grade were in that group with me, Leia and Kristal.



We were baptized by Pastor Andy, who baptized two of his own children, which was absolutely beautiful.





After taking this amazing step toward the Lord, I have decided to join the Whitley Church Encounter Student Ministries Drama Team. I have friends on the team and they do beautiful work for the Lord.




You can see some of the drama routines, sermons by our Pastor, and to learn more about the church I go to, please visit www.whitleychurch.com

No comments:

Search This Blog