Sunday, September 5, 2010

4:12

So I just got home from church.

I was going to go to the second service at Whitley, but I ended up in 4:12


4:12 is a middle school service the Pastor Josh does at Whitley.



There was a high school freshman there that told about how he started a Christian club at his school and even though he was kind of shy and he stuttered, over 100 kids now come on Friday mornings to the band room of his school to worship.
That's amazing.




Josh talked about how to be unique and let God shine through in you.
He said that even when we are young, we can make an impact just by picking up someones books for them or telling two friends about God, because then they will do it for someone else.


Olivia came up and sang Glory To God with Gage, and it was absolutely beautiful.
I didn't take any pictures because it wasn't the time or place for that, and I was worshiping.
Her little voice brought me to tears and I could feel God in the room.


And then something really cool happened.
Olivia's favorite nurse, Chris, came up and sang Everything Is Going To Be Alright.
It's the same song he sang to Olivia when they told her she was going to lose her hair.


I had a very uplifting morning.

And I am officially back at Whitley and a member of the 4:12 staff.

It's where I belong and I can't turn away.

No comments:

Search This Blog